Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Aching Back

I've sat around long enough on this "vacation"... got to do something physical today as my back is SCREAMING! I stopped at the store yesterday to pick up my quarterly bonus check YEAH! Each time it goes up and I want to max it out this final quarter! Gotta do something to reward my team as well. I've been thinking about buying them each a Jo-Ann shirt so that there would be no reason for them to be out of dress code. Perhaps I will order in some lunch for them today.

Gotta get all that traveling laundry done today and the house cleaned up so I better get started. Scott goes back to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...