Search This Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Ever muscle aches!

I truly believe that every muscle in my body is aching and on fire. I took a Back-aide tablet in the hopes it will at least stop the pain in my lower back. Getting the store back in order after I was gone last week has REALLY taken a lot out of me! And the fun is just beginning. We are all ready getting CHRISTMAS! UGH!

I so wish that I could have one day 100% off~! I'm hoping to spend Wednesday in my sewing room creating something new for me to wear. Time will tell as Greg's cat Little Nickie needs to see the vet he had got in a fight awhile back and the wound is not healing with all the care we've been giving him; I think he needs an antibiotic.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...