Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Doctor

I went to the Doctor yesterday afternoon so you know I'm pretty sick as I rarely miss work or go to the doctor. Turns out I have a sinus infection and have been put on an aggressive antibiotic to see if that will clear things up. I have to drive back up to Cary, NC on October 2 to the 3rd as they are having more people in from Corporate and they want a "team effort" to be exhibited while our guests are in. Richard from the Columbia store has made arrangements to ride up with me. I'm just hoping to be over this sinus thing before then. I was pretty miserable yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...