Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Illness has struck!

Scott and I both have developed some nice head colds. We got up this morning and raided the medicine cabinet before we started coffee and cleaning up a bit. Scott has all ready unloaded the dishwasher and started reloading it with the dirty dishes we created just before bed last night. I went around and gathered up laundry and put a load of towels over to wash. I wanted to clear off our dining room table again so that I can use it for the scrapbook project I mentioned in an earlier post. And tonight on my day off I'm going in to work from 7 to 11 to push freight. Hopefully between Lenora, Sonya, Faith and I we will get the majority out to the sales floor. SO much Christmas! And we HAVE to clean clean clean as we go as a week from tomorrow I am to expect a visit from the RVP and VP... YIKES! I'm just hoping that I don't get my A _ _ handed to me on a platter! This is NOT a good time for me to become ill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...