Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

THE PLANS ARRIVED TODAY!!!!

YEAH! The little cottage plans are so sweet! I can hardly wait to build it.

I may work on pulling down some more paneling in the den so Scott can hang another sheet of Sheetrock or two tonight. He stuccoed the ceiling where the built in shelves used to be and you can hardly notice it's new compared to the old except for where the old framing ended and left a dirt strip. We will paint it with Kilz and then white paint. Once we finish the den we will be tearing into our kitchen... should be FUN! LOL! Got to think up a new layout and cabinet arrangement. The cabinets will be white... we know that much for now. I'd like to open up the two rooms to each other more. Scott is talking about putting in recessed lighting above the counter tops and I'm all for that as it's always been too dark in there. I like the concept of some glass fronted upper cabinets but Scott doesn't seem too keen on that idea. And I have to keep in mind we are doing all this to make this house more exciting to a buyer and not for me. We want to get the most "bang for our buck".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...