Search This Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm SO JEALOUS!

Scott got to go up to the property yesterday~! He took the tractor up and mowed our "yard". We have a clearing between the woods and the large field where we are planning to put our Deltec home. I wish I didn't have to work today and we could go up there together. I need the peacefulness that the country property brings to me. The stress level has been turned back up and I'm wondering if something else would "fit" me better. Six months sounds like a good plan to me... 6 months to get this house ready to sell and six months to see if I'm really valued for all I do at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...