Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Always thinking...

I am always finding little bits to think about and critique. Even spending time critiquing myself and my thoughts and wondering what ever made me think that way in the first place. It's one of those things I wish would come into play BEFORE I open my mouth and say something that I would not have said if I'd had time to think about it a bit first. I think thats why at business related team gatherings I don't answer as quickly as they would like as I want to mull it over in my mind first before I throw an answer out to the group. It's not that I don't know the answer but I want to be sure of it in my mind before I say it. AH contemplation~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...