Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back to work today!

I return to my job today at 2 PM and am looking forward to it. I've missed the girls and the work. Don't get me wrong I've enjoyed the time off too! Yesterday I took down one of the train tables and vacuumed real well in that corner of the bonus room. I'm taking the corner over for my fabric and yarn storage. I want to thin things out in my actual sewing room so that I can get some sewing done in there. Time to get serious about Christmas gifts. It's just 3 1/2 months away now... or slightly less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...