Search This Blog

Monday, September 03, 2007

Memories




Between the ice breaker and the banquet I visited some of my personal memories... the Grange Hall where I was a member and as a child attended Halloween parties. I also stopped at the little country church where I was a member. The outhouse is still standing behind it where I used to have to go when I was little before indoor plumbing arrived. The church was also heated by wood when I was a child. I remember the men gathering by the wood stove and the coat racks while the women worked in the kitchen during socials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...