Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

When IS ENOUGH .... enough?

That is what I am struggling with in my mind these days. How much longer can I truly hang on at my job before I'm burned out or "let go". I work so very hard everyday and hit the ground running but it never seems to be quite enough. I keep thinking about the Moral Issues course I took awhile back and wonder if staying on there is what will bring me true happiness and a sense of well being. I can say in all honesty that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and uneasy these days. Like I'm waiting for the other shoe to hit the fan. I'll hang in awhile longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...