Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Quilting fun


I'm working on some rail fence blocks using "noodles" - 2 1/2" strips. I'm in a swap with 7 other ladies and I will get 6 noodles from each lady which will make 2 rail fence blocks and leave some for some 2 1/2" sections that I hope to use in the border. I'll have 16 blocks which would make a 4x4 block quilt. I will add some sashing ( I think I'll use black) and then make a colorful border to go around the whole thing. I love how black makes blocks pop out of quilts. The picture above is of the blocks I made last night using the "noodle" fabrics that I will be sending to the other 7 ladies. I think they turned out lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...