Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Torn

Because I am the Manager I will be held responsible for how the store looks but do I really have to spend 12 to 14 hours a day 6 to 7 days per week in there to get it looking like it's supposed to? I get to feeling quite put upon at times and it makes me want to march in and fire nearly EVERYONE! UGH! I keep hoping and praying that I will get the right people inside my door and working for me but so far that has not happened. I feel I am getting better at choosing the people but getting them and keeping them motivated has been difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...