Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Faith


The first 18 years of my life I attended church here every Sunday. I stopped attending Sunday school at about 13 as I was the only student in Miss Florence's class and felt weird. Grandma aloud it as long as I continued attending the service each Sunday morning. It is from this church and my Grandmother I learned the importance of helping people just for the sake of helping not for any gain or praise. The work was always to feel rewarded inside... soul deep not to make yourself prideful either. Pride always comes before the fall she would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...