Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2007

So SLEEPY!

I'm exhausted! I would so love to crawl back into bed right now! But I've got to grab a bath or shower and get over to the store by 8 as the truck is coming earlier than I had scheduled for and the stock room is NOT ready for the delivery. Just when I think things can't move any slower a pregnancy enters my world as well as a ruptured disc in another's back. I fear I will be severely reprimanded this next week and feel pretty much like I'm in it all alone now. If ONLY Icould get some motivated people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...