Search This Blog

Friday, April 06, 2012

Good Friday Everyone!

It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house doing some fun little chores that he enjoyed. I'm glad he was able to have a bit of quiet time here at home. I've not done nearly as much as I had planned to after work each day. Perhaps the weekend will hold more promising endeavors. The 2 "nap lures" - aka... the cats have had a VERY strong pull this week the brats! But naps have not been the only thing to keep me from being out in the yard; the weather plays a part a few days and then there was whats coming next below.

I thought that I would share some of the You Tube Channels that I have found myself subscribing to and watching... I guess that tells you where my time has been spent. ANYHOW...

First is Follow the Paper Trail . Her older videos are the best where she shows and tells you how to make some of the most unique and interesting paper projects like mini-scrap albums out of paper and plastic bags. LOVE IT!

Next up is Chef John at Foodwishes - such delightful recipes and humor. Pavlova is definitely on my list of recipes to try... as well as the rice pudding recipe.

And because I have been wanting to learn more ways to save on our grocery bill I came across and LOVE Southern Savers . What makes her even more great is that she also lives in South Carolina so I can REALLY put all her tips and ideas into my shopping routine.

Another for creative paper crafting ideas is nwlady1949 ; she has done some wonderful gift albums... lots of inspiration to be had in her videos.


ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to all your peeps and silly wabbits!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used Southern Savers for a years now and just love it! I should have shared that with you months ago when I saw you were doing so much toward saving on your grocery bill. I just thought everyone in SC knew about that website...sorry for not sharing that with you sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...