Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

FNSI - Conkerr Cancer Pillowcases

9 Completed Pillowcases
Well tonight was FNSI (Friday Night Sew In) ; learn more about it here. I was able to get 9 pillow cases completed and I have 8 more cut out and ready to sew. I'm planning to finish those up over the weekend so that I can mail them ALL off on Monday. I used fabric from my stash and a lot of remnants that I had bought over the years at Jo-Ann's when I worked there. I ran into the problem of the design going around instead of across the pillowcase but I think they still look adorable and will send them on anyway. Hopefully they will still use them. I just didn't have money to go buy longer pieces of fabric and I am trying to use up some of my stash.
8 more cut and ready to SEW!
I hope that everyone that participated and a happy night of sewing.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You did so many already! I think they look great. Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. you got lots done. I got 4 done but I had to take a break too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...