Search This Blog

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Scana Walk

 After breakfast Scott and I decided to take a walk on the trail by SCANA. We were not lucky enough to see a gator today but I did capture this sweet little dragon fly on the rail. There were also many butterflies flying about and we heard so many birds. We saw quite a few woodpeckers but as usual they were too camera shy so we did not get any photos of them. I did see a LOT of poison ivy and was glad we were walking on a concrete sidewalk as I break out REALLY bad when I get near this stuff. One brush against my leg or arm and I'm covered in hives. But it is pretty when the sun light hits it "just so".
I haven't gotten a recent picture of Scott and I together so I told him come here and smile. I think it turned out quite good for a "self shot". My hair has finally gotten long enough once more that I can get it into a pony tail and with the use of a couple combs it pretty much stays out of my face.

1 comment:

  1. I like the photo of you and your husband together :) :) Happy Easter to you and your family :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...