Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bag Comparison

Can you see the difference? The one on the right is the first one that I made with the 2 1/2" squares cut out of the bottom of each corner; it has a "fat" bottom and is a bit shorter. The one on the left was made exactly to the instructions with just a 1 1/2" square cut from each bottom corner. I still think a bit of cotton cording pulled through the handles would only make these little gift bags better... perhaps the next one I will give it a try. I was going to make a few more this afternoon but Scott came home and has laid down for a nap and I don't want to disturb him as I had a nap earlier and know how much better it made me feel. We are both battling a head cold and continuing to go to work everyday. Naps are WONDERFUL!

It's 86*F here this afternoon and the wind is blowing the tops of the trees all around. the forecast says that the wind gusts will go to 35 MPH throughout the afternoon. No real rain in the forecast so I guess we will just enjoy the breeze.



1 comment:

  1. You are the busiest girl I know. I like both of them one just looks to have longer handles. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...