Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Slow Morning

Last night my boss text and asked if I could come in at 7 this morning instead of 5 and I said sure. SO... that means I have a little "play" time this morning. I really should be dragging the laundry to the laundry room but this is way more fun.

Yesterday after work I went to visit my sister, Robin and her kiddos. It was nice to see them again. After that I came home and took an hour long nap. I needed it as we had stayed up late the night before talking with the "kids" - Greg and Rachel.

Garden at 5:55 AM this morning - that's ALL garlic you see growing.
It stormed here last night but we didn't hear a thing - dead to the World. But everything is wet and looks EXTRA green - I'll have to mow again this weekend.

Sorry the photo is a bit blurry - had a dog trying to see if the camera was something more to eat.

It's going to be an interesting day - truck unloading and working through a lunch period - I'm usually gone before the lunch crowd hit's. Ah well it will make the time go by faster. I guess I better go get ready for work. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Have a Great Day!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man....garlic envy....serious garlic envy. I mean, I am so happy for you and your abundance of garlic plants. : )

    We didn't plant any in the fall because we were sure we wouldn't be at the rental when it came time to harvest. We were right, but the doesn't make the lack of garlic any easier! Oh well, one more summer of supporting the garlic guy at the farmer's market is just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...