Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pillowcase Grand Total

I just finished sewing pillowcases for Conkerr Cancer and have 17 ready to be washed and mailed off. I took several photos from different angles so everyone could see them all. After washing them I will check for any loose threads and then iron them and place them each in a ziploc bag ready to be handed out to a child with cancer.

All ready to be placed into a box and mailed off to their destination... just need a box; I will get one at work tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Becky. You are a very special person. They will love them. Bless your heart. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Becky, they are gorgi, such a wonderful cause, there is a young lady here is Oz who is a childhood cancer surviour doing a similar thing she makes the cases and takes them to the childrens hospital and talks to the kids...beautiful...Im sure there will lots of happy kids loving your pillow cases xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! It gave me a reason and purpose to use up some of my stash. Next up are some 12-inch pastel quilt blocks for a swap and some MUCH needed Summer outfits for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great achievement Becky!I love the fabrics that you used, they will certainly be loved by the children who get them. I have to admit that I'm still working on this project as I've been trying to finish some knitted items as well as the apron for the apron swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How generous and wonderful! I am sure they will bring a good deal of love and comfort to those who receive them. Good for you, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous these are so adorable.. I am sure the kids will love them.. tfs.. big hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...