Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Glamor Shots" - Remember those?

Thought I'd give you all a little blast from the past. Does anyone remember "Glamor Shots"? Well my sister's and I all had them done several years ago and I have them in a frame on my shelf so I can remember how close we used to be before life got in the way. I was lucky enough to have a chance to go to lunch with my sister, Robin yesterday and it was so nice to just sit and chat and get back in touch. She leads a very full and busy life between teaching Art to Elementary students and participating in the SCA most weekends it's hard for us to catch up with each other. I wish I could see Hazel and Ronda more than once a year but they lead busy lives as well. I'm really the only home body - I think it comes from being raised by Grandma all those years. It was definitely a different way of living than how they grew up. And with me being the oldest with Ronda being 16 years younger our interests are so different. I have happy memories.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I remember Glamor Shots. I wanted to have mine done but never did. The funny thing is, the studios took everyone's photos the same way, just different people in different clothes.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Glamor shots, but never had my photo done..Love the photo's of you & your sisters!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...