Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Quiet Sunday Together by the River





Lunar Moth Wing


After breakfast Scott and I decided to take a walk along the river, The weather was GORGEOUS! And so many people were out enjoying the day with their pets and or children. Of course Scott and I took in all Nature had to offer and enjoyed watching all the people enjoying the day either on the walkway or in the river.  The flowers, animals and insects gave us a lot to look at and we stayed longer than we had anticipated that we would so it was lunch time when we arrived back at our car. After lunch we both took a nap and did not get up until we heard Greg arriving home from his Drill. Oh speaking of Greg; he has new uniforms but still needs his insignias for them so he said,"Mom I'm out of rank" but I wanted a picture anyway. Sorry the photo is kind of blurry but I had just woke up as he was leaving this morning and in desperate need for some coffee.

The remains of the last River Boat

Gervais Street Bridge


I can hardly wait for the Summer Music to start here.












2 comments:

  1. Love the nature shots, Becky! It is interesting observing others as you are out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely lot of photos that you've taken Becky :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...