Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Morning

I'm draggin'  this morning! I should be making breakfast but I am not in the least bit hungry this morning. My blood sugar was a little elevated last night so today it will be back to carefully monitoring what I eat. I made macaroni and cheese last night and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich AFTER dinner and I know better than that... just too many carbs and sweet in that PB&J. The lancets I ordered are too short for my lancing device so I have to use it without the guard on and I HATE IT! I'm ready to just pitch the wrong ones in the trash and try again ordering some. I didn't even check my blood this morning as the lancing part is freaking me out a bit. Without the guard on I have to actually look at the needle and I still end up jabbing too deeply and it hurts like crazy... HATE THEM!

Yesterday I ended up working just 2 hours - hardly made the hour of driving worth it... takes me about 30 minutes each direction. Next week I'm only scheduled 4 days again and they will probably cut me back to 3... UGH! Oh well, it will give me more time for the garden. I have pumpkin seedlings ready to be planted out in the garden and tomatoes nearly ready to start their lives in the raised beds as well. I need to get some salad greens planted... kinda behind on those.

After work today I'm going to try to get some house work and laundry done. Not feeling particularly well this morning - I do believe I've managed to catch a head cold. For now I must get ready for work and eat a little something even if it's just a slice of cheese toast. HAPPY THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...