Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pillow cases

"HOTDOGS" and "Pre-HOTDOGS"
"HOTDOGS"
Today I was able to get 17 pillow cases cut out and ready to sew. I had planned to sew all day but laundry was calling strongly... how high can you let it pile up without it falling over? AND I had dear son's girl here to visit with so needless to say I only got one completely sewn and several more pinned into "hotdogs" for sewing up tomorrow morning. I am making these as part of this next Friday Night Sew In. I will sew in the morning when the sun comes up and fills my sewing room with natural light as I can't see very well at night and don't want to mess these up. I think I may have some problems with some as the design runs the wrong way but I am using fabric from my stash. I hope they are not too distracting or unpleasing. If they turn out too weird I will just keep them or give them to little's that I know that won't care which way the design's run because they will be from their "Aunt Bec".

SHHHH.... I snuck and took these photo's of Scott working on his computer. He say's today's class went very well; three more to attend and then in June he will take the exam and then he WILL be a certified Quality Engineer. Perhaps then he will be taken more seriously by the Industry. It's an awful shame that someone won't utilize his knowledge and know how and the fact he will take on any difficult challenge and work with it until it's resolved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...