It's Friends and Family discount days again where I work and I just couldn't resist taking advantage of the additional discount - good even on sale items. Here is what I picked up before I left work for about $20...
Some of this is to be used in the "Secret Project" and you will get to see that later on and some is for other project. The little tins I got for like 24 cents with my employee discount; I'm going to use them for pen storage.
I also stopped at Hobby Lobby (the Competition) just to see if they had anything unique on mark down and found a few things for just a little over $10. The trim is a light blue not the turquoise it looks in the photo. OH and the candy is for Scott since I can't eat it. I always buy him a bag when I go to Hobby Lobby... kinda his "be good treat" for letting me splurge a little on "fun stuff". I've definitely spent my "fun money" for at least the next 3 weeks. And Scott needs to buy a new hard drive for his computer. Well I better get some house work and dinner prep going... then I can "play"!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
I love those little tins!! I don't blame you for buying up, you got some really awesome little bits there, can't wait to see what you make!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for you to show us what you craft out of these finds!!!
ReplyDelete~~HUGS~~