Scott say's that I need to find more pink around me as my photo's are mostly of flowers. I don't care to wear pink often... I had a boy - no girls... so pink comes in flower form to me. My sewing room is pink and girlie and I make pink things so I think that is plenty of pink.
Search This Blog
Sunday, May 27, 2012
PINK - Color of the week
Scott say's that I need to find more pink around me as my photo's are mostly of flowers. I don't care to wear pink often... I had a boy - no girls... so pink comes in flower form to me. My sewing room is pink and girlie and I make pink things so I think that is plenty of pink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
I am here via Sister Sun and love your selection of pink. I love the flowers. If you see my selection you will see how much.
ReplyDeleteLots of gorgeous pink flowers here...and I see we share a love of hot pink zinnias! Your lovely crochet doily reminds me of crocheting some a long time ago - pre kids, I'd say !
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in, Becky.
Very sweet! I just love the pink crocheting up top - very pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteA pink sewing room! Wow! You'd certainly get your fill of pink after a day of creativity!
ReplyDeleteWe have pink hollyhocks and our pink camelias are just unfurling, beautiful.
ReplyDelete