Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

PINK - Color of the week

I'm joining Sister Sun and sharing a "color of the week"! This week she has listed PINK. Share some photo's in the theme color and link back to her if you'd like to join in the fun.









Scott say's that I need to find more pink around me as my photo's are mostly of flowers. I don't care to wear pink often... I had a boy -  no girls... so pink comes in flower form to me. My sewing room is pink and girlie and I make pink things so I think that is plenty of pink.

5 comments:

  1. I am here via Sister Sun and love your selection of pink. I love the flowers. If you see my selection you will see how much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of gorgeous pink flowers here...and I see we share a love of hot pink zinnias! Your lovely crochet doily reminds me of crocheting some a long time ago - pre kids, I'd say !
    Thanks for joining in, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I just love the pink crocheting up top - very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pink sewing room! Wow! You'd certainly get your fill of pink after a day of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have pink hollyhocks and our pink camelias are just unfurling, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...