Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Planning a small give-a-way

I will be posting a small give-a-way once my revolving globe reaches 1000 Visitors. I'm going to start pulling some interesting things together and will post more about it and how to enter once that counter hits 1000. So watch for it if you like to receive "squishy" mail.

It's back to work today and I would so like to just stay home and finish up my room and play. But reality is we need the moo la la and I will be doing laundry when I get home and a quick clean through the house as tomorrow is trash day.  Sometimes reality really does bite!

2 comments:

  1. Since winning that lovely pair of hand made by you earrings long ago...I'm excited to see what you have in mind...:)
    I'm a watching you...ok, your site ..but whateva...lol
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certainly have the materials to hand. Will you include overseas? It'll be interesting to see what you come up with anyway. Have fun washing ...I'm about to head to the clothes line myself and it's cold out there. I'd rather stay here where it's warm. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...