Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Catching up on Laundry and a bit of crafting

SO I had dragged the mountain of laundry out to the laundry room after breakfast and was sorting away at it when I came to the remainders of Greg's duffel bag that he had not washed yet and so I figured I would just add what was left to the piles I had going. WELL.... I was sorting away when I picked up a pair of jeans and out rolled this.....
I guess you can tell he LOVES to grill and anytime he is on Active Duty training - weekends are for grilling. He will man the grill all day for anyone that wants him to cook their meats. He is sort of the Host with the most character. He was so sad to come back home this AT. I'm glad he makes friends quickly.

Today I made a birthday card out of an old CD case and I am planning to make some more items before I go to bed tonight. The glue has not completely dried on this project is why it looks white - it'll be clear when it is fully dried. It is an entry for a challenge on " My Scrap Room ".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...