Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

OH! The Projects I did find!

I thought I'd share some of the projects that I found while doing this "clean-up/re-organization of my hobby room. Here are some of the knitting and crocheting projects...
White sweater for a baby -  will finish this one.

Preemie Baby sweater - I will finish this one.

Mile a Minute Afghan - Will not complete - donating as is to Goodwill.

Another afghan - I don't have enough yarn to complete so will donate this one as well.

Another baby sweater - I will finish this one.

A sweater for me... I will complete this one.
I have all the "to be completed" projects in my yarn baskets by my chair in the newly arranged seating area behind my desk in our "front room"/ formal living room that we in no way shape or form use it... it's our office/library.

I also came across some quilt blocks that I will turn into a quilt...

 And yesterday I also created a card and filled a box with goodies for a "Random Act of Kindness" package for a new friend.
Today I am helping a friend move and then making Mother's Day Cards. I hope everyone has a lovely Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. wow..you have so many projects going on...good for you! you have a talent to share!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue of that sweater for yourself. I bet it would lovely on you! Someday I will be brave enough to start a sweater for myself. Someday, but not today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your going to have busy hands with all that unfinished craft. Hope your mothers day was the best. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was the only one to have a half of dozen projects started but not finished. Glad to see its the norm:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...