Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Some more on "MY" Room....

I decided to share a few more photos of my sewing/hobby room.
I love this new set up and am hoping to get to some sewing this week. I've not been feeling 100% the last couple days and have been catching a nap in the afternoons instead of crafting so that I can continue to push through at work. 
I promise... anything I get around to making I will share here; it will be quilting related as I am behind on some swaps and I have to get caught back up.
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty...
These two photos are of my "kitties"... can you tell I'm a cat lover? I've taken to sticking to "tiny" cats lately as I don't really have the space to collect the bigger ones anymore. So I look for kitties 3" and under only... that way they will fit on this little heart shelf.
 I have another shelf that I picked up at work for less than $2 that has heart cut outs as well. It's pictured in the photos at the beginning of this post. I want to paint it pink and cover with a cream crackle before I hang it up. I bought it to hold some scrap-booking supplies or my pin cushion collection... I haven't really narrowed it down to an exact purpose yet.

Now just looking through recent pictures I found a few I thought you all might enjoy...
A card I recently made....
Inside of card.


Last nights dinner - cupboards getting bare.
Onion Rolls that I made.
MOUNTAIN of laundry I had to fold.
A current paper crafting project that I am not happy with as the glue bled through the ribbon. I believe I will press on and get it finished since most of the ribbon will be hidden behind a photo mounting piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...