Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Our full Saturday continued...


After a lunch at Sub Station II we decided to go to the Old Mill Antique Mall in West Columbia as they were having a HUGE sale - some vendors were taking up 66% off on their items (trying to clear some stuff out so they can bring in more). And yes we both found some items but more on that later - when the sun is fully up so I can get a good picture of our treasures. For now won't you just join me for a pictorial walk through the Mall...
SO MUCH STUFF!!!!

I thought of my niece, Abby when I saw this dress - she would SO GO THERE!

A couple bad influences.

Austin Powers must have been shopping here as Dr Evil was hiding out in a corner.

Awesome tie quilt just waiting to happen.


My cousin, Susie and I would have LOVED this herd!
Decor for a Retro-Bar?
OH NO! We are in trouble
Thinking about going back for these.

Level Lust


A view down from upstairs - yes this goes on for 2 floors.

I thought of a recent conversation I had when I saw this item.
I'll stop here and start another post with more of the photos... see anything you like? WE DID! But more on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a big place!And it's stacked to the rafters with so much stuff. Absolutely amazing Becky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Momma I want that! Thats what Abby just said. I belive she is a grown women in a 5 yr olds body!LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...