Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

It is FINALLY Friday!

I am so glad that Friday has arrived at last. I've worked so hard at work this week that I've required a nap nearly everyday. So I will have to wait to post the give-a-way info until sometime this weekend as I want to get some more things made... yes it IS going to be a totally hand crafted give-a-way. I promise it will be worth the wait.
Taken in the evening on Monday - May 21
I did finally get the rest of my "stuff" out of the front room so our little sitting area behind my desk is ready for Scott and I to sit and read or watch shows on my computer. SHHHHhh... don't notice the stuff behind the chairs... it's not really there. I have my knitting and crochet projects that I want to complete beside my chair in a lovely basket. I absolutely adore unique baskets with interesting organic shapes.

ta ta for now.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Becky. Your cozy seating area looks very nice.

    Mine is a wreck.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cozy little spot Becky. Enjoy you long weekend. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly does look like a nice cozy spot! Love your basket; the shape is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...