Without the storms there would be no beauty; as I type this yet another storm is rolling in and I can hear the thunder as the sky grows dark. Before it arrives I decided to see what I could find in bloom in our yard I found Easter Lilies; Queen Anne's Lace and yellow Lantana...
The sky is growing darker by the minute and I have a feeling this is going to be a very loud storm. The storm will arrive and pass and in a few days something else beautiful will be blooming in our gardens or by the river. Life is full of storms; we just have to be patient for the beauty that follows. And then hold that beauty in our hearts as cherished memories.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
That is so true Becky. Hug B
ReplyDeleteBeautifully said Becky :-)
ReplyDelete