Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Storms in Life and the Beauty that follows

Without the storms there would be no beauty; as I type this yet another storm is rolling in and I can hear the thunder as the sky grows dark. Before it arrives I decided to see what I could find in bloom in our yard I found Easter Lilies; Queen Anne's Lace and yellow Lantana...


The sky is growing darker by the minute and I have a feeling this is going to be a very loud storm. The storm will arrive and pass and in a few days something else beautiful will be blooming in our gardens or by the river. Life is full of storms; we just have to be patient for the beauty that follows. And then hold that beauty in our hearts as cherished memories.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...