Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday - TGIW!

I'm so glad that this week is at the half way point. Work has been slow and it's down right boring; the nights seem to drag on anymore. I look for things to do to fill my time there so I don't go crazy.

I'm working on a doily for a friends birthday and hope to get it done today; her birthday is next week. It's really turning out lovely and I will post a picture when I get it completed.

Greg's classes were canceled because of bad weather out there in TX. He said two people fell because of the ice and broke bones so they were having to stay indoors yesterday. He is hoping things will improve weather-wise today so that they can get started.

It's a cloudy dreary morning here and I am enjoying reading blogs and sipping hot coffee. Household choirs are calling but I'm not listening at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...