Search This Blog

Friday, January 09, 2009

Back to a chilly morning....


I'm glad we remembered to turn the heat back on last night. Brrrrr.... Scott had to go into work early this morning to go over something with the third shift technicians so I just got up early too. My left big toe is killing me and if I didn't all ready have an appointment with the Cardiologist this morning I'd be making an appointment with our regular Doctor about my toe. I have to be to work by 2 this afternoon so I don't have a lot of time for appointments today. Perhaps a soak in some hot Epsom salts water would help it. I'm off all weekend and if it's still bothering me by Monday I will go into the doctor then. I need to make an appointment for an A1C test with them anyway... perhaps they could kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

I've started a new project using yarn from my stash; it's a granny square tote bag. I saw it in a book at work and then found the pattern online for FREE. YEAH! I'm using 4 different colors in my bag and plan to line it with a rainbow print fabric that I have in my fabric stash. I'll post a picture or two when it's completed. Hopefully the next picture won't be so blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...