Search This Blog

Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WELCOME 2009!

I'm looking forward to the good times ahead! Last year was kinda the pits for me on a personal level so this year HAS to be better. I'm going to focus on my health and get in better shape physically. I've been calling around trying to find a fitness club near by at a reasonable price. If I have to drive very far I won't go as it would cost too much. I'm thinking about joining Granby Fitness as it is on my way to work and only 5 minutes from my house. It would be less than $35 a month. I have until the 9th to decide as that is when I will be seeing the Cardiologist again for a check on my incision site and and consult on what we need to do next.

I'm making a list of things that I need to accomplish in the yard and house. I need to make myself a schedule of things that have to be done daily with time alloted for EVERYTHING I enjoy doing as well as all the work tasks that have to be done weekly.

If I'm to get a walk before I have to go into work I better get going.
I hope that everyone that reads our blog has a TREMENDOUS 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...