Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

LATE Night and feeling ill

I didn't get home from work until after 11 last night as the floor crew was in and they took a LONG time to mop and buff. The floors look real nice at the store but I'm exhausted this morning. Luckily I'm off for the next 3 days as I awoke feeling like I'm coming down with a head cold as well as being tired. My head feels like it weighs a TON!

Scott has gone to work all ready and the house is so quiet; almost too quiet. I'll have to put some music on in a little while.

Yesterday I started going through Greg's magazine collection and getting it organized; perhaps I will work some more on that today. It still blows my mind the amount of magazines that he has but it really shouldn't because Scott and I also enjoy our collections of magazines - wood working, country living, crocheting, quilting, gardening, solar energy, to name a few that are in our collection with some areas having more than 1 magazine to account for. I love these storage boxes that I got in and may order some more for our magazines. They are VERY sturdy and the perfect size.

I need to fill the bird feeders as I can hear them outside looking for food. The squirrels empty the feeders faster than the birds and are quite the fat and happy little beasts. We so enjoy seeing the birds that migrate through our state each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...