Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

WOW it's WINDY!

I'm going into work early today as Amanda broke her foot last night and is in a lot of pain and needs to go home. She shouldn't be driving as she has to control everything with her left foot but everyone else in her family is at work or doesn't drive. I hope that she gets home safe and sound. I'll need to start watching my hours as they keep calling me in on days off and early; if I go into overtime they'll be fussing like crazy.

I just made a bit more coffee as I only got one cup this morning and I feel like I'm dragging today. I took a short nap and that has helped some but some caffeine will just get me going a bit better.

The house keeps rattling from the wind; it makes me realize how many windows we have left to replace. One room at a time we will get them all done eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...