Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

C-O-L-D and it's going to get colder....


It's currently 34*F and by Friday we are expecting temps to drop down to 10*F... BRRRRrrr. Too cold for me. Luckily I will be home when the coldest temps arrive and I won't have to drive home on possible icy roads tomorrow night.

Today's freebie at Annie's Attic is a pair of crocheted tube socks using sport weight yarn. I want to make a pair of these. I love thick socks better than slippers to hang around the house in on cold or rainy days.

The magazine organizing boxes that I ordered from Amazon arrived yesterday so tomorrow I will be putting them to use on Greg's magazine collection. So they'll all be dealt with before we are trying to put his room back together again. Next I need to get something to organize his CD's, DVDs and games. I realize that he will probably not keep it organized but at least it will stay neat for a little while... until he comes home again. Ha Ha.

Greg's cat, Little Nickie is being a real suck-up today. He wants me to brush him and is sticking close to me this morning. I think he is trying to convince me into letting him stay in for the day as it IS so cold out. STINKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...