Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Busy as a Bee!



Quilt top ready for borders; trying to decide on what to do; I bought a brown print but now that I'm home I'm wondering if it will really work. Perhaps a cream 2 inch border and then more green around the edges, perhaps piano key strips in greens. I'll think on it for awhile.

Thats ME! I've been happily sewing my heart out for the last 3 days. I made Greg a double fleece blanket and shipped it out to him on Monday as he said its VERY cold and he only has one blanket on his bed. He should be getting the new blanket by tomorrow. I made it with some skull fleece that was in clearance and then a solid blue gray on the back. I think it turned out really good and that he will like it a lot. He can always put the blue gray to the outside so he doesn't look like a rebel goth. Next for him I will be making some thermal sleep pants.


Almost forgot to mention that I've added a few more links to the side bar for FREE crochet pattern sites. So if you've been looking for something new to crochet up you may want to check some of them out. I will continue to look for more sites and will post links if I deem them worthy of repeated visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...