Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Since I had the morning and midday free...

I went back to bed for about an hour and feel a lot better since getting up. Before I laid down for my little nap I started a boiled dinner as I didn't get one for Christmas this year and when I got up I put the vegetables in... all except the cabbage as I will put that in at the very last moment for 15 to 20 minutes. It's starting to smell YUMMY!

This morning when I was up so early I made apple muffins that were quite good as well but heavy on carbs so I ate just 2. We will refrigerate the rest for future breakfasts or snacks. Just can't eat a lot of them.

It's nice having Scott home for the Holidays. I think he is enjoying it a lot as well... I believe we will enjoy retirement... ONE DAY! HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...