Search This Blog

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Exit 76 Off I-75N Kentucky

Thats as far as we made it yesterday. We stopped about 6:30 last night. It's looking pretty wet out the window this morning so we will have to take it easy and it looks like we will run into snow today. We saw dusting of snow on the ground yesterday coming through the mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee.

We ate dinner at Cracker Barrel last night. Who ever was doing the dipping didn't knnow how to do it as my plate was very watery from the corn. But I was starving and didn't want to wait for them to bring another plate. Then the gal kept trying to refill our coffee cups with full caffeine instead of the decaf we ordered. I told Scott she had just refilled us with full caffiene and we left the full cups there as we wanted to be able to sleep last night. We are staying at the Fairfield Inn; it's pretty nice and clean. The room coffee maker is doing the best it can and I HATE styrofoam cups - I wish they still put regular coffee cups in rooms. Oh well with AAA we got the room for $85 last night plus tax. In a little bit when Scott wakes up we will venture on down for a yummy Continental breakfast - OH YEAH!TRAVEL FOOD!!!!

I dropped the big camera out of the travel bag last night but THANK GOD it still works. I would be heart broken if we didn't get a ton of pictures of Greg tomorrow and this weekend.As you can see we have the lap top with us so that I can report from the road. We are having SO MUCH FUN! I just love Scott to pieces and we are having a ball! Yesterday we passed an interesting combination - AN Adult Toy store, Fireworks, Homemade fudge and a HUGE CROSS! Does that mean you get redemption for all those sins on one exit in TN?

Well Scott is up so I guess we will start getting around to hit the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...