Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh Baby it's COLD outside!

My computer weather info says that it is 25* outside this morning. The air is very crisp and cuts right through you. I haven't been out to feed Amelia yet as it's so cold. We gave her extra food and some leftover rice last night to help her stay a bit warmer outside. I wish that she behaved better indoors so that she could stay in on cold nights.

Robin, Gwen and Drake will be over today for lunch and Christmas with us. I'm going to make Chicken Chow Mein and an apple dessert. It's been SO long since I've seen them; I miss my family so much. I'm so glad to have Nicky to talk to when I call Mom's nearly daily - BEST SPARE SISTER I've ever had! ; ) I know everyone is very busy with their own lives and activities but still it would be nice to see them all more often. All the kids are growing up so fast!

Well I still have a LOT to do for Christmas so I better get to it. Spending the night and most of 2 days in the Hospital really through a Monkey wrench into the works thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...