Search This Blog

Saturday, December 06, 2008

A visit all too short.....






We enjoyed the day together just hanging out in the hotel room. Greg caught up with some of his friends and checked email. He leaves tomorrow for Texas and "A" school. He'll be home for Christmas but after that it will be quite awhile before he gets to come home again. It was SO GOOD to see him and listen to his voice again. He bought Scott and I each a t-shirt tonight and he got Scott a new go-cup for coffee. It was so hard to leave him there but it won't be too long until he is home for Christmas. I can hardly wait to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...