Search This Blog

Monday, December 08, 2008

Home again....

Thankfully we have made it home safe and sound. I'm going to see the Heart Doctor day after tomorrow and I'm wishing it was tomorrow instead as I'm ready to have this behind me now. Especially after seeing how sick I look in those pictures from the weekend. Still not feeling too hot but am so happy to be home.

Greg is now in Texas and settling in for the most part. He had to buy a lot of stuff when he got there so is hoping to have enough money to get home for Christmas now. He called tonight to let me know that he may not get to come home when he thought he was for Christmas and to give me his new address. I wish I could make this transition into adulthood easier for him.

Better get some sleep - hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...