Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2008

What to do....






Well after we got Greg to the Airport neither one of us wanted to stay at the house so first we made Amelia VERY HAPPY! We took her down to the River-walk and she wagged and wagged her tail and looked like she was grinning ear to ear the entire time we were there. After that we came home to put her back in the yard and then ate some ham sandwiches for lunch and then headed out again. First I went to Jo-Ann's and bought a $50 tree for $14.99 + my employee discounts and I also got some buttons and fat quarters that were half off the clearance price. Then we went to the Old Mill Antique Mall in West Columbia where I found TREASURE!!!! FOUR issues of Popular Needlework library of BIG BOOKS and a lovely vintage fairy print thats about 6 inches square in a gold frame. She will look GREAT in our bathroom as the tile in there is about the same color as the background in the print. Now to find a couple more to match her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...