Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

It's "THE" Day!

In about an hour I will need to be at the hospital. I will be SO GLAD when this is over. And I am truly hoping that they find absolutely nothing wrong with my heart. KNOCKING ON WOOD! The coffee smells so good this morning but I can't have any and I am so tired. We were up until about 11 painting in Greg's room. He will be home day after tomorrow and there is still so much to be done. He won't care as he will just be glad to be home but it would be nice to have at least a bed for him to sleep on. LOL! I can't lift anything heavy for 2 days after the procedure and they told me I couldn't work this weekend either. My next paycheck is going to be so pitiful! So much for avoiding stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...