Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"HOME" but not really...

Greg is out with friends this morning... again. Oh well I guess it's the age but I still miss him. He is having so much fun catching up with all his friend's and I know it's important to him but it doesn't change the fact that I feel like I am missing out on so much time with him - his time home is nearly half over all ready and he will be gone again on Saturday for a LONG time. He has definitely grown up and will be gone from us completely soon - it's REALLY hard. But I'm so proud of him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...