Search This Blog
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Light a Blue Candle!
If you have any Military in your family or not those of us on Navy For Moms would encourage you to light a blue candle to remember those that won't be home for Christmas. I'm planning to buy a couple blue candles myself to light during this holiday season. We are indeed fortunate in that Greg will be home for Christmas this year. And I am thankful to those that will continue to stand watch over us near and far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).