Search This Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2012

BLUE Monday...

In Color only... Sister Sun has chosen this weeks color to be blue. My pictures are from MANY different years and are in no particular order.
Folly Beach, South Carolina

Morning Glories by the river

A blue doily I crocheted for a blogging friend.

A Monkey I made for a nephew

Hubby in the robe that I made for him.

Hubby with Amelia by the River.

Old Car from the Racer Reunion weekend a couple years ago.

On our street during an evening walk in a rare snow storm.

Mr Tesla on a blue blanket

A reversible bag I made for a niece.

Nephew riding his blue truck.

Me as a young girl

Me with my white cat.

A picture from the BLUEgrass festival

Carolina blue sky over our friends' hay field.

My Grandma in her VERY patched blue jeans - repair until they can be repaired no more.

My Mom and 3 of my younger siblings.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Becky you have beautiful memories. I love your blues:) B

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely lot of photos there Becky; such memories for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Morning Glory! That shade of blue is quite dazzling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely 'Blue' memories you have Becky :) Hope you and your family are well, I'm back from my time away from my blog so thought I'd pop in to say hi and see how you are going? Take Care, Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Becky and thank you kindly for visiting my blog. I love your collection of blues :D)
    Your crocheting skills are incredible... that doily is so beautiful. Those photos of you as a little girl are so sweet and I just adore your Grandma with her patched blue jeans - they've obviously been through lots of hard work :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your old photos, especially the colour coordinated family, and the blue snow storm looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...